Hi Everyone With a HD install of Knoppix 6.4.3 cd, I had problems with pcmanfm which wouldn't sort folders by name at first - very disconcerting - (fixed by going - View > Sort > Ascending and By Name) - but isn't this usually set by default. Then I found I couldn't copy and paste between pcmanfm windows and also couldn't save gedit preferences for user knoppix (no Gedit-2 folder under /home/knoppix/.gconf/apps/) but I could save gedit preferences as root - several other little niggles - I do hope Knoppix is not slipping from it's always so immaculate standard. I found eventually that only package had installed - once I installed the package using Synaptic (which also added and too, as dependencies), all the niggles seemed to go away - touch wood. Worth a try perhaps, if you notice these or other file organization problems. PS Problem with Ooffice (in 6.4.3 dvd) slow opening has been passed on to LibreOffice (in 6.4.3 cd) and now affects whole programme opening not just the first file opened - but fix is just the same - see earlier post: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads...ffice-document