There seem to be two (potentially related) problems in the same thread here. GTIMESTWO, you didn't say what burning software you used, but a high speed burn is almost certainly the cause of your problem. My advice is to find an alternate burning package that will do a low speed burn. The low speed burn is even more important than the option to do a verification pass. Also, be sure not to skip the md5 check, and be sure that you are burning the iso as an image and not just copying the iso file to a CD.

Winxpuser50, you bought a disc; I'm not sure where nor do I care. I do suspect that someone selling discs does not take the extra time to do a high quality low speed burn. You might be able to resolve your problem just by downloading and burning your own copy at low speed. I would also suggest downloading a different version than the disc that you bought, just in case there is some version related issue. When that works you can download the iso for the version you already bought, burn that, and determine if there was a problem with the version or just with the media.