If the CD version isn't released soon, I'm tempted to just download the DVD and rebuild it to boot in Adriane by default. To that end, I have a few questions: -Anyone know whish file on the DVD contains the default cheat codes(I can figure it out myself by running fdupes on the contents of the 7.2.0 CDs(Only 3 files differ between the standard and Adriane editions of that version), but if someone already knows, that's a gigabyte and a half I don't need to download, mount, copy to a writeable filesystem and then run fdupes on). -Anyone know a command-line tool that will let me edit the required file within the iso directly instead of mounting, copying the contents, making the edit, and then rebuilding the iso(tis a very round about way of doing what amounts to a single line edit to a text file. -How does the space requirement for harddrive installs compare with 7.4.2(which requires an absolutely ridiculous 13 GB of free space). -Have any improvements been made to the 0WN installer such as support for installing to filesystems other than ReiserFS, setting up an existing partition to be used as /home, setting up a root/sudo password, or giving one the option to only install the base system and what one needs?